Monday, May 19, 2008

Leaving Town!

Soooo.....I am heading to south Texas today! One of my great uncles died on Friday! I hate it that the something like this has to happen to get me down there to see my family! I have got to start getting better at that! I am taking my labtop so I can work on Miles Prom pics and blog a little! Have a fabulous week yall!



I am not headed here! This was one of the pics I took at The Love Affair Workshop!

This is where I am headed, beautiful south Texas, George West! This is my Uncle Wades longhorns! I love them! One of these days when I get big, haha, I want a house with a wrap around porch, a couple of acres and longhorns in my front pasture with a field of bluebonnets! Nice dream huh!

1 comment:

Just Jinny said...

I think that is a fabulous dream! Longhorns and bluebonnets, it doesn't get better than that.

Hi, I'm Jinny. I think I found you through myspace. I was looking up photographers in my area. I'm trying to be a sponge and absorb whatever photography info I can. It's just nice to see what the professionals in the area are doing.