Friday, August 28, 2009

A little inspiring Rave!





So....a lady from my home town sent me this message the other day on facebook and thought that I would share it with yall!






"starla, I was just skimming thru fb and clicked on the ortiz wedding photos...I don't even know these people but your photos made me part of their lives for a moment in time...there were several pics that showed the joy and love of family at a happy occasion...my dear, you are very talented and if life ever gets hard and you think of giving up photography...call me...I'll tell you why you can't!!!"






It touched my heart! I am the kind of person that needs to hear these kind of messages! I always get frustrated with myself, trying to make myself better as a person and a photographer and messages like this lifts my spirits!




Thank you so much Phyllis! You made my year!



star*

1 comment:

Melissa Regeon said...

Awesome! You are very talented!!!! : )